Paul Stenquist wrote:

> B&H is still bundling a new D with the DA 16-45 for $1599.
> This used to be accompanied by a $200 rebate. I'm not sure if
> that rebate is still in effect. BTW, I finally got my rebate
> check from Pentax this week.
> Took about six months and one letter of complaint.

I've bought a couple of items with money back promises which I have
eventually got back, but not until I have lost my temper in the shops
concerned. Unless the deal is the bottom figure there, on the day, when it
is ordered/collected I won't bite. I'm getting too old for all this sort of
hassle now. The istD I have just got was great news to the wallet on the day
and that I can live with. Enablement *should* be a fun thing.

Malcolm