Bwahahahahahah......

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

You're all evil. I was up there on an errand again this morning
and stopped back into the store. They threw in a used Nikon HN-1
metal lens hood and several used Pentax back caps as extras,
dropped the price $50. I took it.

Sheesh, I own too many Pentax lenses now.

Godfrey

--- Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Har, I'll back him up on that too, it stamps all over the
FA24/2 (except at f2 and in AF mode :-)