Fra: Godfrey DiGiorgi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 18. februar 2005 04:16
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: addiction...

You know you're toast when every time you stop at a camera shop
you quickly paw through every used Pentax lens they have to find
that hidden gem, that rough diamond which is perfect optically,
rare and cheap. Sigh.

Anyway, while there I spied the Pentax MZ-S on the shelf and
asked to see it. Now why did I never notice this camera when I
was still shooting film? What a beauty! Nicely balanced,
wonderful feel, etc etc. It must have come out right when I was
moving to all-digital cameras, truly poor timing.

No, I am not buying one. But they still have that Pentax-A 24mm
f/2.8 with the perfect glass on the shelf... ;-)

Godfrey