With regard to XP2 SUper, Shel wrote:

SB> Note
SB> No matter which film speed is chosen, standard
SB> C41 processing is recommended.

SB> It should be noted that nowhere in the data sheet could i find
SB> anything that said exposing a roll using different film speeds was
SB> acceptable or good practice.  Of course, you can go to the web site
SB> and read the entire PDF file yourself.

   Hi Shel,

   Standard C41 processing regardless the speed means exactly this:
a variable speed film. It doesn't matter if you vary exposure on the
same film or on different films as long as the devloping process stays
the same.
   I do expose rolls at the same speed (usually 400 or 800), but that
is for consistency reasons only - to ease the lab's job. Ocassionally
however, I did shoot several frames at a different speed and the lab
delivered those images with a vague tint of blue or sepia on the
colour paper. That won't a problem for you - you do your own
enlargemnt on true b&w paper, don't you?

   Servus, Alin