Conrad S. wrote:
> What is the feeling about my using these cameras with Pentax
> lenses (they are M42 mount cameras) when submitting pictures to
> the PUG?  I know that in open months concessions are made but
> the rules seem a trifle ambiguous when discussing Pentax
> equipment or lenses (quote) for the other months.

My feeling:
There are thousands of other makers' camera bodies that can control the time for the
light, but only Pentax lenses will give Pentax quality (and unfortunately, nowadays,
Pentax non-quality too....).
To me it is obvious that a Pentax lens, no matter with what body, would fullfill the
demands for the Pentax-only gallery months.
Shoot on, submit, and be happy, I'd say.

(I actually think that only using the M42 (although not originally a Pentax patent) or
the K-mount should suffice (to me this is very much "the Pentax way"), but I realize
that I may not have any support for this.)

Btw. To those of you who have a problem with glasses and viewfinders, one thing I've
been asking myself - would eye lenses, instead of glasses, be a solution for you? If
not, then why not?

Lasse