On 22 Feb 2005 at 20:44, Jon Paul Schelter (R* Toronto wrote:

> But.. The enclosure can be had for ~$40CDN, and 2.5" drives are
> available from ~$90-175 CDN for 30-800GB sizes.. That's pretty cheap
> compared to the ~$400-900 CDN units that have a more complicated
> interface ( http://tinyurl.com/4vbky )
>
> I think there's definitely a niche for products like this.

I'm sure there is niche market I just can't work out where, definitely not for
someone who has shelled out big $$$ for a DSLR and lenses I guess. The Vosonic
XS-Drive though not a show stopper its self it is more than capable and quite
inexpensive:

http://www.xs-drive.com/xsdrive2/
http://thedigitaldiscount.com/index.php?cPath=4_53

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998