That's cute, it would be cuter if the dog had the same expression, too much to ask for I suppose.

David Oswald wrote:

Bruce Dayton wrote:

Hello David,

Love to take a look, but my browser says the link could not be found.

Oh shoot, I screwed up my first PESO post.  Ok, here goes again...

http://davido.perlmonk.org/pictures/aileensandy3.jpg

As mentioned before, it was taken with my new *ist-Ds, my old SMC Pentax FA 50mm f/1.4. The shot was taken at 1/500th, f/4, ISO400, 6mp, high-quality Jpeg, cropped, reduced to web-friendly size. It was taken under natural light in the shade of a covered patio.

The subjects are my wife and dog. Nothing earthbreakingly cool here, but I liked her spontanious look, captured in the bokeh as she clutched the roudy in-focus dog.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke