If the Sigma lenses have the A setting on the aperture
ring, it works with 2 segment meter. (not 100% sure
though). I suppose they will have it, otherwise you
won't be able to use sutter priority mode nor progam
mode.

However, I am not sure if I prefer two-segment to
center weighted. At least it would be nice that the
MZ-M had the option to switch between them.

Jaume