----- Original Message ----- From: "mike wilson"
Subject: Re: colour shift under big lighting

Is this not where TTL scores - it will cut your flash and use the opposition's? You may still get incorrect exposure but it will not be so bad as if you got the whole double burst. Also, although it looks as if it would be impossible to miss getting excess flash, you are talking about exposure times of considerably less than a second, which will cut down the chances quite a lot.

I dunno Mike.
In one of the clips I saw recently, there were at least a half dozen of them, all firing continuous bursts.
It's bound to happen.
I've had it happen to me once, which is amazing in itself.
I took a picture from the back of the church with no flash, probably a 1/8 second exposure, and someone in the mosh pit decided to take a picture at some point within that 1/8 second.

William Robb