Well as someone else, I believe it was Butch Black mentioned we're getting our weekly 6-8 inch snowstorm, earlier
this after noon I took the dog for a walk on the beach and as is my wont I carried a camera. This is one of the more
interesting photos I captured. (It was a productive expedition).

http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PESO_--_bts1.html

Technical Information:

Pentax *ist-D iso 800 1/650sec
smc Pentax F 70-210mm f4.0~5.6 @ 210mm f8.0

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke