Autofocus is a no-no.  Zoom lenses are a no-no. Not being able to
set my own exposure is a no-no.  While a meter might be nice, I'd
have to be able to control it completely, including turning it off
and still being able to set exposure, otherwise a meter will only
get in the way.  Thanks for putting together that list though.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]