What bullshit, Marnie. There's no need for you to apologize for your
photographs. Some may not be as "great" as the photos of other people, but
that's a real subjective call. Please remember and think about the
conversation we had while riding down to the meeting, (including the
comments YOU made) and other similar conversations. It just pisses me off
that you're apologizing for your work.

Your work is your own, your vision is your own .... there is no need or
reason to compare it to that of anyone else.

Shel

John has
> already shared, and Godfrey's two, and more great shots to come from
Bruce and
> Shel and others, I am sure.
>
> So I decided to dribble out about six photos as PESOs, probably in twos.
Then