You can tell whether or not a body supports power
zooming by looking at the lens mount (or a picture of
the lens mount).  Bodies supporting power zooming have
two copper contacts inside the mount ring at about 5
o'clock.

You can see them in the photos of a PZ-1p on eBay
here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15240&item=3878929492&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

It's a little more complicated than that. Yes, those two copper contacts do indicate that the body in question has a Kaf2 mount, and thus, that it supports power zooming. But that's all you can be sure of. Power zoom lenses also have zoom-clip and auto-zoom functions, which are "dead" unless the lens is mounted on a PZ-1p, PZ-1, PZ-20, or (I think) PZ-10.

The ZX-5n I own does support power zooming, but doesn't support the additional PZ-esque features such as zoom clip. I can use an FA28-70f/2.8 on the ZX-5n, and it will even power zoom when I turn the zoom ring to activate the power zooming. But it won't perform those other tricks.

Honestly, I never missed those other features. I've used the PZ-1p plenty, and only ever used the zoom-clip features to see what they do, not in any actual serious use.