In a message dated 3/15/2005 12:49:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Oh, I guess GESO happened when I was sick. I don't like the idea. Such links
belong in a sigline and really should not be posted to a mailing list as a
subject. Yes, you all have gone digital, and it is easy to post a deluge of
photos, but it is not very courteous. It is like you are too lazy to edit
your
output before showing it. Such is, in my opinion, junk mail to the list. If
you
insist upon posting it just lable it JUNK.

graywolf
I don't much like the idea either. Prefer one (maybe two, max three) at a
time. That way I can spend some time looking/paying attention, otherwise, I may
not look at much at all -- too overwhelming. Lots to do in real life, and lots
of pictures to view.

However, for a PDML meet it seems oddly appropriate.

Marnie