http://members.optusnet.com.au/~pentaxmx/6x7/

I learned the hard way that early 6x7s can't be repaired. The one on the
right is the early version (mk 1?) with the "checker" spool release while
the left hand one is the later style, still without MLU.

The finders are equally beaten up and I sometimes wonder if they have some
sort of "clumsy" feng-shui built into them as almost every 6x7 finder I have
seen looks to have been dropped at least once. Still, I guess most were "pro
gear" and got used often enough that an accident was inevitable.

I'm still looking for a cheap lens for the left hand camera, so if anybody
has a non-functional or fungus ridden 6x7 lens that they would part with
cheaply please let me know.

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia