On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:35:52 -0600, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Apperently so. To make matters more interesting, Saskatchewanians and
> Manitobans are considered the least inflected spoken English people.

It's why so many Canadians are news anchors down in the US.  It's our
"neutral" accent.  Peter Jennings.  John Roberts.  Robert MacNeil.
Arthur Kent.  Keith Morrison.  There are more that I can't remember.

It's 'cause we talk so good, the English language, the way we speak it
and everything.

cheers,
frank