I guess this discussion is going into the most beautiful advertizing ...
From what I know of medium format cameras its the specs and the
durability that's the main stuff, not the looks.. well maybe not-- if you say its canon and olympus like then its not a camera.... A canon is for the military to make serious noise and confusion, The Olympos is a mountatin in Greece where the Greecian gods live. Pentax is tool, yearning, complaint, spouse irritator, and hopwfully camera.

Cheers,

Ronald