Rob Studdert opined:
I think the "B" camera is short for Butt-ugly

q-: I actually like it. I think they all look awesome, but do lean towards B. I wonder though whether deciding which exterior is to be produced should really be based on a poll of under-glass models. Anything like handling, functionality, ease of manufacture, strength, durability etcetera shouldn't really have a bearing on this decision should it?

BTW, model B appears to have the slanted top control plate that was so loved in the MZ-S. I don't think A or C do.

Cheers,
David

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998