Fra: Rob Studdert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 17. marts 2005 15:40
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: RE: Potential buyrs of a D645?

On 17 Mar 2005 at 14:56, Antti-Pekka Virjonen wrote:

> I am sure most of the people on this list will not consider the 645D
> as an option (because of the cost) but I see it can be very competitive
> with the 35mm FF DSLR's if the price is right!

As will be the 22MP Mamiya ZD which will likely be in users hands well
before
the Pentax offering and which has a well established user base as it
utilizes
the excellent Mamiya 645AF lenses.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998