Hi Jack
thanks for pointing me to the new Kodak Ultra Color film, I will try a roll
of it and the Reala
before the real adventure starts with some flower close-up shots. There is
garden shop near my home
with a park and wonderful flowers and plants where I can freely take photos.

On the other side, I sometimes find the colors of the first prints I get a
bit oversaturated, but that may be just a matter of taste.

greetings
Markus