This version certainly gives the picture a lot more more ooomph, but for my taste the crop on the guitarist is too tight. It's that right arm that's making the music, and if we can't see it, the guy becomes rather irrelevant. This is a pity, because although he may not be in focus, to me he's still a vital part of the picture.

John