Hi,

>> Not a shooting style I'm familiar with.

Then I can't wait to see what you do when you practice!

> Don't get me wrong, Jostein, this is a very powerful image, and a
> terrific (if depressing) photo.
[...]

> Very strong image!!

Yes, I completely agree. It wouldn't look at all out of place in an
essay in the World Press awards, in my opinion. It really encapsulates
something about the state of the world - religion, history, casual
violence.

I don't think it would be improved by black & whiting it - it is
already monochromatic, and there is really nothing to distract the
viewer from the point of the photo.

It's really rather chilling the way he's drawing a bead on you.

--
Cheers,
 Bob