Veitnam War: All of the blood, guts, mud, and misery; none of the glory.

Everyone learned from it except seemingly GWB, jr. (Sorry, I could not resist the tagline)

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Bob Sullivan wrote:
Frank,

In the 50's, all of us kids played WAR.
John Wayne was a box office hero in numerous war stories.
My dad served in WWII and my uncle Bill was off in the Korean war.
By the time we got to the late 60's, it was the Vietnam era...
and I didn't want to play war anymore.

We all grew up just fine.  They will too.

Regards,  Bob S.

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:42:04 -0500, frank theriault