Scott Loveless wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:44:13 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2005/03/21 Mon PM 03:39:13 GMT
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO: "Gotcha" - Jerusalem

Veitnam War: All of the blood, guts, mud, and misery; none of the glory.

Lots of good photojournalism. Not that it's ever worth it, but war does tend to make a photographer from time to time.

Everyone learned from it except seemingly GWB, jr.
(Sorry, I could not resist the tagline)

He wasn't there... (I couldn't resist, either)

Neither was Cassius Clay, but we don't bitch about him. This is rather politcally charged, don't you think?

Absolutely. I don't have any problem with someone who stands up to be counted, rather than getting daddy to hide him somewhere. And then skipping out on that.