I did, however, consensus is just general agreement, not absolute rule. My comment was both humorous and gentle, and I apologised right there.

It also mentions in the FAQ that it was often violated, but that most of us
have the sense to shut up when someone goes off the deep end. My personal
opinion is that the list has generally been a great place since I joined, oh,
so long ago. The only things I object to are personal attacks, and
proselytizing (whether religion or digital). I feel and always have felt that
the off topic stuff on this list is what has kept it interesting and made it
one of the nicer places to be on the internet  (lpmm of a lens only two people
in the world own are soooooooo boring, unless you are just visiting).
Personally, I feel that folks who don't like the list the way it has been for
so long, are entitled to unsubscribe.

It seems that many of us are so sensitive to perceived insults, and weaknesses
these days. Let's relax, no one says you have to read a thread you object to.
Skip it and go to the next. And, my personal advice is quit letting the media
tell you how to run your lives.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"