Cotty wrote:

"I would guess because with the advent of a 645D, it seems pretty unlikely
we'll see a 24X36 full frame 35mm-style DSLR anytime if at all...."

REPLY:

On the contrary; this release show that Pentax are "into" high-quality digital
with large sensors. Nikon, not to mention Olympus, have shown no interest so
far.
My guess is that Pentax will release a full frame 35mm DSLR when they think the
prices of such a camera is low enough for them to sell it. My guess is that the
645D will be much cheaper than most think...

Pål