On 22/3/05, mike wilson, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Absolutely.  I just wonder how one arrives at an answer.  I've never,
>for example, taken photographs at an "active" car wreck as my first
>instinct is to help the people involved.  But I know a person who has
>and who has been assaulted because of it.

I have chanced upon such situations in my career and without question, as
an alleged First Aider, I offer help immediately.

If I wasn't working, and had the stills gear instead, I would do the same.

I'd make a crap war photog.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__