On 23 Mar 2005 at 0:00, Kenneth Waller wrote:

> "get a MINI; the glovebox has A/C."
>
> Yeah, so what do you do when the engine isn't running? ie - no A/C

My vehicle also has cooling in the glove box (designed to cool a bottle of
wine) whether heating or A/C is on or not. I assume is is fairly well insulated
also as it seems to keep relatively cool even when the cabin is quite hot, I do
however generally use a large radiant reflector across the front wind screen. I
wouldn't have problems storing a film camera in there.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998