On 24 Mar 2005 at 22:15, Cotty wrote:

> No, just straight Amex through B and H's web site. If paying from abroad,
> they require either a fax or a jpeg of the card (it could be a Visa card
> or whatever) as confirmation and to combat fraud. Once they have it on
> file, it need not be sent for each transaction, until card expiry / new
> card issued. I didn't mind, they're a pretty thorough lot and very
> business-like.

Not good if you in the act you are breaching your card providers terms and
conditions. I did the same but I couldn't get a straight answer out of my card
provider so I'm still not sure if I'd be covered if the pic got into the wrong
hands by some means. Given my reticence I sent them a postage stamp sized jpg
and I obscured my signature, they still accepted it.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998