From: Dan Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ME Super

Hi all,

Succumbed to temptation last Friday, blowing $75 on an ME Super. (I know, a
fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place)

My current camera is a zx-5n. What kind of problems should I be watching
out for when the ME Super arrives and I load it with film? I've got an
SMC-M 135/3.5 and an A 50/2 and an A 50/1.7 I'm planning to use on the ME S
(assuming it arrives as a functional body), if that helps.

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]