"Don Sanderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>That's the first mention of the Domke F-2 in this thread.
>My most used bag is still a beat up F-2.
>It's so old that it's brown with tan trim, a color that
>hasn't been made in quite a while I don't think.
>I'm still considering making/buying custom dividers for
>it for the ist-D.
>No space wasted on dumb old padding in this baby! ;-)

I bought the 803 last year at the camera shop where I'm working. Got a
great deal that I couldn't pass up. No padding but superb street cred :)
Mine's "desert sand" color and isn't beat up enough yet to really look
professional, but it's getting there!

Custom dividers are the next step. The 4-lens divider that came with it
is very poorly designed.

Oh, and I almost forgot: I also have a Domke 802 which I haven't yet
even used as a camera bag. It usually holds my laptop computer,
notepads, books, etc.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing