Cory, if I had a buck for everytime I've had people talk lovingly of
older, "quality" glass and end up not being able to cite, then
convincingly explain why, more than three cases of the AF version of a
given lens is inferior to the manual mount, I'd have a lot more AF
lenses, at current eekbay prices.   Take away the quality factor and
you're back to build quality arguments, which are about as interesting
as watching the D/DS write raw files to memory cards.

Each to his own and I definitely got out of bed on the wrong side today.