On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 10:27:56PM -0600, William Robb wrote:

> [...]

All the imports into the USA are Coopers - they don't import the Mini One.
The distinction was between Cooper and Cooper S (for supercharger).

Differences:

   Hood Scoop.
   "S" flashes on the side, near the front of the door.
   Spoiler.
   Twin Exhaust
   Wheels (not absolute, but indicative).
   And, of course, a script "S" on the rear.