On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:31:35 US/Eastern, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey group.
> Found myself in St. Catharines Ontario (near the Niagara Falls US/Canada
> border xing) last
> Tuesday,
> and after my dealings with the local land registry office were complete, i
> played tourist.
>
> I have never been to St. Kits, but i had the istD and 28-105 f 4-5.6 with me
> and shot a
> number of
> lovely old churches in the town.
>
> See the link below.
>
> http://photobucket.com/albums/v408/divad_b/Churches/
>
> The street i was on was called 'church street', go fiqure eh.<g>
>
> Any way, minor PS levels adjustments. I wanted to keep the skies blue.
> Hopefully you don't
> think the
> sky is to blue.
>
> Comments welcome and please enjoy.

The best cat I ever owned, a Devon Rex named Phantom (he was black)
was purchased from breeder in St. Catherines.  That's the only time in
my life that I've ever been there, except to take the QEW through it
to Niagara Falls and beyond.

>From your photos, it looks like a pious place.  <g>

Some nice shots in there, Dave.  I love this one:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v408/divad_b/Churches/?action=view&current=Stkitts_2.jpg

The way you framed the steeple with the branches is really nice, and I
like the nice deep blue of the sky.

Nice series.

cheers,
frank

PS:  my current cat, Patches, just peeked over my shoulder, and she's
pissed.  I of course meant that Phantom was my fave of the dead cats
in my life (of which there have been many <g>).  Chillax, Lump (that's
her nickname).