To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: Taking, Making, Creating Images

I suppose the answer to your question is yes, although I much prefer other
techniques to dodging and burning, where the control can be even more
precise at times. Once a print is dialed in, it can be repeated. Dodging
and burning are only two ways of adjusting specific areas. When one
utilizes all the techniques that are possible to manipulate a print in a
chemical darkroom, the amount of control and consistency that can be
applied to a print is astonishing.