Cotty wrote:

On 9/4/05, Johan Uiterwijk Winkel, discombobulated, unleashed:

But when I do, I'll send them. (Ofcource, the photo's are then taken with a low budget digicam....)

Do you mind if I ask why you are taking your Ds apart?

No ...

For some reason, everything I have is taken apart by me. It can take one year, it can take much longer (in case of the ist ds I hope it will take very long.) Most of the time because it's broken.

So, I hope it will take a long time before it happends, and at that time Pentax has hopefully released another generation of digital bodies, so the photo's of this one won't be so interesting anymore.

Let's find a screwdriver ;-)

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________