Hi Boris,

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 20:46:40 +0200, Boris Liberman wrote:

> > http://www.nutdriver.org/IMGP0038.html
>
> I should say that this very photo leaves me
> indifferent. I neither dislike it nor really like it.

Well, I didn't really expect it to be universally appealing, since I'm
not quite sure what about it appeals to me. :-)  It might be a personal
thing.  But that view catches my eye every time I walk by it, for some
reason.

> Although, somehow it seems to me you will be shooting much more now...

Probably.  The cost is only part of it.  The other part is not having
to mess around with dropping off and picking up the film, and dealing
with scanning it myself.  I suspect the Optio is going to drive me to
get a DSLR sooner than I would have. :-)

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ