Hi,
   I have finally finished new design of my website, redoing most of
   the pages to have uniform look (before it was every one different
   <g>, not intentionally! but each was done at a different time with
   different software, handcoded/...).

   Not much new photographs yet, but I would like to get some comments
   on the design, portfolio and also there are any "bugs" e.g. showing
   in Safari or other browsers I didn't try. I am still converting
   them completely to CSS, so there might be some :-( I am still
   learning it all.

   I would also like comments about the portfolio, especially if it
   works as a whole for you. I didn't want to make it general but I
   wanted some more interesting angles and photographs.

   Thanks a lot!

   http://www.frantisekvlcek.com

Good light!
           fra