Absolutely gorgeous John!

Tom C.

From: "John Celio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: San Francisco Nighttime Panorama
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:35:14 -0700

http://www.neovenator.com/gallery/files/d5/panorama_2_med.html (make sure you click the image to see the large version)

Shot this last december, just before xmas. I made a big 8.5"x44" print for my brother and his wife for their wedding gift, and it turned out so well, about half the people at the reception wanted a copy.

Technical details: *istD, smc Takumar 105mm f2.8 at f11 (IIRC), 20 second exposures, over 19 vertical frames (I cropped off the sides of each due to some loss of sharpness at the corners). Stitched together in Photoshop CS.

John Celio

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.newpixel.net

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist. I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a statement."