On Apr 12, 2005, at 4:39 AM, Bruce Dayton wrote:

Sounds like you had fun.  Little birds being bold really helps in
photographing them.

I once had a blackbird come so close I couldn't photograph him with my FA 400mm lens. Min focus distance is 2 metres. I had to step back but I did end up with a good pic. The blackbirds in my back yard take off if they even see me through the window!

I hate photographing friendly cats as they come running when they see me crouch down. I like cats but sometimes I just want them to stay put!

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/