From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO: Natural World
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:32:02 -0400

On 4/13/05, Peter J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Took the dog out for a walk, brought the camera, the turtles are out it
> must be spring...
> Cropped about 30%.
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_nature.html
>
> As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

Like it.

It could be a poster or ad for an environmental group like Greenpeace
or something.

Poor little turkles (as my sister used to call them, like, 40 years
ago - she'd kill me if she knew I said that <g>).  Surviving amid all
that crap and garbage.

Mind you, those "poor little turkles" will likely be here after the
nuclear winter, after 50% of the present land-mass is submerged
beneath the melting ice-caps, after the sun goes nova and burns off
all the water on our surface, they'll be plodding along...

Anyway, nice photo.  Focus, composition, all that photo stuff, it's
all there.  It seems maybe just a teensy bit overexposed?  Or is that
just me?

cheers,
frank

-- "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson