John Francis wrote:

William Robb mused:

That's just your country, and it isn't supposed to happen until 2006 IIRC.

By 2008.  Although as the Pres. has just woken up to what it is he
signed into law, and publicly stated he thinks it's a bad idea, I
rather suspect that after the 60-day public review period called
for in the legislation this provision will quietly get dropped.

???

I guess I'm going to have to read up on this little news item.
I've pretty much ignored all mention of it up to now, since I see no imminent trips for me on the horizon, in either direction!

You mean it simply won't be enforced?
Clarify what you believe please...

keith whaley