If Fiat does manage to go on with the plans, you'll probably be
able to buy the Alfa Romeo cars in US again...

Gianfranco

I just hope their quality control is better then it was in 1989. I worked as a service writer for a VW/Alfa dealer. Lots of problems right off the truck. And I remember (but can not print) the mechanics comments on the 164's bikini (2 piece) head gasket. Unfortunately most of the spyders spent way too much time in the shop for the amount they were driven. But I do agree they had, and have great styling.

Butch