On 4/18/05, mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I quite like the ambiguity.  Classic teenage angst.

I think she may be in her early/mid 20's - not that she can't still
have teenage angst at that age <g>.

  Wanting to belong
> and yet to be different.  Confident but unsure.  It highlights, for me,
> what I loathed about being physically that age.  I'm still there,
> mentally....

Aren't we all?  Well, I am, anyway.

> Curious about what's cropped.  Presumably something in her hands?

I'll post the uncropped photo later today, in all likelyhood.  Yes,
she is holding something, and there's a person to her right (left side
of the frame).  I'm still not sure if I like the crop or the full
frame version.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment, Mike.

cheers,
frank