It appears that my web host went down shortly after I posted this.  So
if you were inclined to look, but couldn't get the page to load - so
sorry - please try now, it should work.

This image caught my eye one day.  I keep revisiting the spot to see if
I can improve the shot.  So far, the first is still the best.  I'm not
sure why, but this image grabs my interest.  It seems unremarkable,
and yet, for me, there is something compelling about it.  Perhaps it is the
fallen and decaying in the midst of new grasses and flowers or
something.  Anyway, thoughts are always welcome.

Pentax *istD, Tokina AT-X 400/5.6 SD AF
ISO 800, 1/1000 sec @ f/8.0, handheld, manual focus

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_1579.htm

Convert from Raw to 16 bit tiff in Capture One LE, sized/sharpened for
web with BreezeBrowser Pro.

Comments welcome

--
Best regards,