I've had a " big hairy huntsman" scuttle across the roof lining above my
head, while at the same time I was fumbling for a Harbour Bridge toll.
Eventually I herded it out of the passenger window and took it for a al
fresco ride down the Eastern Distributor :-)

The solution for a spider inhabited car is to leave it parked outdoors in
the blazing sun.  Cooks the buggers.

regards,
Anthony Farr