I figure that since Canada has been more than willing to shoulder the
responsibility for the flying rats that we call Canadian Geese, it can probably
taken on the burden of the garbage-picking seagulls as well. Hence, Canadian
Seagull. That sort of takes the pressure off the rest of us. We can just keep
wishing they'd all go back to Canada where they belong <vbg>.