Nice work as usual.

I particularly like 4327. I can just imagine the conversation: "I thought YOU were going to put the stopper in the drain..."

Stan

On Apr 20, 2005, at 1:13 PM, Cotty wrote:

Spent a week meandering along the Cornish coast, England.

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/photoessays/essays/cornwall.html>

Botanists and engineers alike will find the Eden Project interesting:

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/photoessays/essays/eden.html>

Both pages contain over a dozen pics, dial-uppers may find it a chore.

And before anyone asks - no I did not 'Photoshop' in the seagull in the
opening shot - I waited 30 minutes  and snapped a few dozen, for the
right one to fly past :-)

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________