Good for you, Paul.  It's a pretty good note that you've written.  I was
tempted to send a variation of your email, but I've not read the article
yet, so my comments will have to go out later.  Thanks for bringing this to
my (our) attention.

Shel

page of the business section. There you'll find an article about prosumer
dslr cameras that mentions only Nikon and Canon offerings. I sent the
following e-mail to the author, David Pogue. Others might wish to write as
well. He can be reacheda at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Paul

DSLRs,"