I think the anger is premature, but yes you're allowed to be angry. I've considered leaving Pentax at times myself. I've thought about selling everything and buying a 1DS Mark II and a handfu lof lenses. But I really need two bodies and two of those carry quite a tab. What's more, I'm not sure that APS sensor cameras won't be a viable solution, even at very high quality levels. Right now, the work I can produce with the *istD is making everyone happy. Two page spreads in magazines are no problem, nor are 13 x 19 gallery prints. All anyone can do is guess what the future will bring, but I will be surprised if we don't have at least a 10 megapixel Pentax 35mm in two years or less.